Brass can be shipped anywhere in the United States.
Bullets (my lead cast projectiles) can be shipped anywhere in the United States.
We ship ammunition according to your local laws. If you cannot buy ammunition, please do not put in an order for ammunition.
I am working to ship to as many locations as possible so that all can exercise their second amendment rights. Having a constitutional right is not just theoretical, but must be practical to do so. Thus, I am willing to do the extra work to ship to locations that make it difficult to purchase. However, I will ensure that the law is followed. As I am not a lawyer or an expert is every location so contact me to work through whatever paperwork is required — mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must reside in the United States
- I will check the local laws before I ship to you. If you need to send documentation, please send it to email@example.com when you place the order.
- As of right now, we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Washington DC or US territories.
- New Jersey — We require a copy of your firearms/ammunition ID card (FPID) or concealed carry license AND driver’s license emailed to us. Shipping address must match driver’s license.
- Connecticut — We require a copy of your firearms/ammunition ID card emailed to us
- California — We can only ship to FFL. Please identify an authorized FFL in which to receive shipments. You need to arrange with the FFL to accept the shipment and submit the background check. Some counties prohibit shipments.
- New York – Follow local guidance (some regions can accept with proper documentation)
- Illinois – Follow local guidance (some regions can accept with proper documentation)
I get some CCI, Federal and FedArms primers from time to time. I am not currently shipping Hazmat, so they are only for local pickup. Email me if you are interested.
Brass with primers
Brass that has primers already seated can be shipped anywhere in the United States. For those who want primers and brass, this is a great deal. It is not ammunition, so it can be shipped USPS. It is not Hazardous Material (HazMat), so there is no extra fee for HazMat shipping. It is limited availability, but if it is listed, I have it.